TinyUmbrella Updated To 4.21.01; Offers Support For iOS 4.2.1
With the recent release of iOS 4.2, @Notcom, the dev behind TinyUmbrella, as promised has released an updated for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux. And, now is the best time to save SHSH blobs for iOS 4.2 so that you may downgrade to iOS 4.1 and jailbreak your iPhone and iPod Touch if you wish to. In this guide you’ll learn how to save SHSH blobs of iOS 4.1 for iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G, iPod Touch 4G, 3G, 2G with a single click using TinyUmbrella. You can download Tinyumbrella 4.21.01 from the link below. Also, those of you with Apple TV that were having issues saving 4.2 SHSH, the bug with 4.21.01 has been fixed!
TinyUmbrella let you save SHSH blobs (necessary for restoring older firmware) for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. More details on TinyUmbrella can be found here.
This TinyUmbrella update applies to:
- iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G
- iPod Touch 4G, 3G, 2G
- Apple TV 2G
- TinyUmbrella can save SHSH blobs regardless of jailbreak.
- You can save SHSH blobs for any latest firmware even if you’re on an older.
- It does not matter what firmware version is on the device TinyUmbrella will get the currently signed firmware + all blobs saved at Cydia Server (if any) by default.
- iPhone 2G and iPod Touch 1G users do NOT need to save SHSH blobs.
- iPhone 3G, and iPod Touch 2G (MC) users need SHSH blobs for iOS 4.x/newer only. SHSH does NOT apply to iOS 3.x for these devices
Download TinyUmbrella 4.21.01:
A detailed guide on how to save SHSH blobs for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is linked below:
- [How To] Jailbreak iOS 4.2 Final With Redsn0w 0.9.6b4
- [How To] Jailbreak iOS 4.1/3.22 With Limera1n
- [How To] Jailbreak iOS 4.1/3.2.2 With GreenPois0n
- [How To] Jailbreak iPhone/iPodTouch iOS 4.1 With PwnageTool 4.1
- [How To] Jailbreak Apple TV 2G iOS 4.1 With PwnageTool 4.1
- [How To] Downgrade iPad iOS 4.2 To iOS 3.2.1/3.2.2
- [How To] Downgrade iOS 4.2 to iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4/3GS
- [How To] Downgrade iOS 4.0.2 to iOS 4.0.1 iPhone Firmware (Mac)
- [How To] Downgrade iOS 4.0.2 to iOS 4.0.1 iPhone Firmware (Windows)